Monday, May 11, 2009

Posting a blog for fear of BOYCOTT

Well, I was ordered by a "certain someone" to get a blog posted or else..... there would be boycotting!!! Can you believe that??? Jenni, I love you, and this is for you girl!!!

Our crazy life and a busted computer has prevented me from posting. Now I know the first part of my excuse really doesn't cut it because everyone has a busy life... But the second part of my excuse, well, to be honest is excusable...... I hope!! My internet/computer got sick due to some spyware.... I still don't get why loosers sit at home and even create these things to give so many of us so much misery... I did get smart and decided to move the boys computer back to where my sick computer was, so I can get back on the internet..

Well, since my "novel" of an excuse is done, I guess I'll update everyone on our life!!!

We are having to sell our home.... :( There just isn't a job for George here, believe me we tried really, really hard to stay, but no go... I guess the Lord needs us to go to Austin. I must admit, that I am soooooooo ready to be with my husband again!!!

I know that there are so many in the ward that have heard our sad story, again and again and again, so I want to apologize for that... Someday we will move... I know we have said this for over 18 months, but for some reason the Lord has us here.. I KNOW He is so aware of us, and will provide for us.

I know this is minus pictures, but when George comes home this weekend, I'll have some really cute mom's day pictures we took with the boys!!!

PLEASE don't boycott me!!!!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

OH Samantha we could NEVER boycott you!!
However we are glad you're back.

Wright said...

Don't believe stef - I was fully prepared to turn my back on your blog, and i've heard the smack that her blog has talked about your blog, so I know she would have done it too! As far as the move goes...you guys are not going! Do I need to make another threat? You see the power that my threats hold now, don't you?