Friday, May 15, 2009

Pictures from times past

My life seems to never be dull these days.. Just when I was committed to posting more, with a little friendly "poke" from a friend, my computer hasn't wanted to cooperate with me.. In some ways this is good. I moved the boys computer up to where mine was, and I am glad I did, because I found some of the cutest pics of the boys from so long ago to just a couple of years ago.


Here are some pictures of the boys when we lived in El Paso. Andrew was 2 and Logan was 5. I was about 4 months pregnat with Jeremy. The quality of the pictures is lacking big time, but that's part of what makes them so special. (what is so funny is that the camera at the time was the top of the line...)





The above picture was in Utah. The boys were about 5 1/2 and 3 1/2..

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Are you sure these are your boys? They have blonde hair!
SOOOOO CUTE! I love stumbling across old pics of the kids. It ALWAYS makes me smile.

Oh by the way WHAT does Jenni know.....NOTHING! AND if anyone is talking smack it's HER!

Wright said...

How cute were they?! Funny thing is, they look exactly the same now - except for Andrews hair of'course!