Monday, May 18, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

We headed down to Austin for Mother's Day so we could be with George. That was the best present I could have received! These days, every day we can spend with George is so precious!

The boys went out and surprised me with flowers they had chosen!!! I absolutely loved what they picked for me!!! I am so lucky to be the mom to these three boys! I love them with all of my heart! You are awesome boys!!!!



Since it was Mother's Day, I thought it would be the best time to get a few picks with my boys! Here are some of my favs!







Lastly, but definately not least, is a picture with George! I love him so much! It is so true what peole say..... The longer you are married the more you love each other! Thanks George for loving me!!!



I thought I should say something about my mom! I just had the pleasure of spending the 2 weeks before Mother's Day with my mom.. I so appreciated having time with just her! Thanks mom for being you! You had to put up with a lot while I grew up and I am so grateful you were so patient! I love you!!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

What a great weekend you had and I must say those flowers are AMAZING!