Saturday, January 3, 2009

Visiting Lake Georgetown

The weather in Austin is typical Texas weather, which we so much enjoy this time of year!!! WARM!! I so am a Texas girl! While we were with George we headed over to a Lake there and spent some time taking some pics.. We met a family there that is LDS when we arrived. They too were taking advantage of the wonderful weather and were taking a hike!

As you saw in our Christmas pics, the boys all got cameras so Logan was truly enjoying taking some pictures. Andrew was just loving being outside so he was our leader. Since he was ahead of everyone else, we just kind of followed him. Jeremy was enjoying being a subject for daddy!!! (you'll see and enjoy their "picture time")

2 comments:

Moments with Maggie said...

Ah My Bestie Jeremy... I just love that boy! The pictures are really good and funny! I usually don't watch the entire slideshow but I did on this one! Tell Jeremy hey. I love you Samantha!:)

Stefanie said...

These are some COOL shots! Looks like everyone had a great Christmas. How fun that the boys got cameras. I just LOVE mine!