Monday, January 5, 2009

Logan's Birthday

We celebrated Logan's 14th birthday in Austin with just the family. Don't know how much he liked that, but we tried to have a good time! I just can't believe how old he is!! My how time flies! I still remember so vividly driving home from the hospital with him, and it really hit me that this was MY baby and I was going to be the one responsible for him and all of his needs!! I was very scared!! He turned out pretty good!! Love the guy!!!! Enough reminiscing.....

We headed over to Main Event and let the boys do lazer tag and some climbing. They seemed to have a blast. The climbing was actually very reasonably priced, something we would definitely do again!

This was a very special birthday for him because he received a cell phone. We said we wouldn't get him one until he was 16, but there have been a couple of times this school year that I was wishing he had one, so we caved...

2 comments:

Wright said...

I know how you feel about not believing he is 14 already! I have those "wait, stop getting older!" moments too. I have to fight the urge to cuddle her up and rock her in the rockingchair - i think maybe time would stop for a minute if she would let me! Oh, wait - she won't fit in my lap very well anymore - reality check! Tommy pointed out that she really only has 4 years at home left - how's that for reality?!

Stefanie said...

Crazy how fast they grow up! I still think Amber should be about 4 years old not 17!! AAAHHHH How can that be?
Looks like the boys had a GREAT time.

Happy Birthday Logan!!!