Thursday, August 6, 2009

4th of July

We spent the 4th with George in Austin, which changed things up a bit from being able to shoot things at the house, to having to go somewhere to watch the fireworks. I am good either way, just as long as I see fireworks.

George's apartment there in Austin is just down the road from the Dell Diamond where the minor league Round Rock team plays. We headed down there because we heard there was going to be an awesome show there, and they did NOT disappoint. We headed down towards the ballpark and decided to park on the side of the road. We happened to pick an excellent spot right close to where they lit off the fireworks...

I have to say, that we all got a little "testy" with George because he just wouldn't park the car how we wanted him to, or should I say how I wanted him to. I wanted to sit out the back and see the fireworks from there, where he wanted to stay in the truck and see them from inside. What a patient and awesome husband I have.... He finally caved into my desires.. Bless his heart!! I love him to death!!!

In the end we all enjoyed the night... Hope you enjoy some of the pics too!!!

(Logan was reading a book and didnt' want to get where we were until the show actually started...Booger!!)





The boys are checking out the start of the fireworks show!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the fireworks since I didn't see any this year. I fell asleep on Oma's couch in Cali. The boys are growing up so fast!
Love Aunt Suzi

jed-laura said...

hey, I like your blog, I know I'm a little late on checking it. I'll see you on Sunday and make you post something recent!!! (: lol