Monday, December 15, 2008

Thanksgiving 08

Well, we had a great Thanksgiving this year. The boys and I traveled down to Austin to be with George for the week. We were able to spend Thanksgiving Day with George's aunt and uncle and their family at their home in San Antonio. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my entire life! I am sure I left there with abs of steel!

The boys were in heaven because they had about 4 different gaming systems, and I am sure they played every one of them. We kind of left them in the care of their older cousin (26 yrs.old), who evidently still loves games!

George and I and the rest of the family were in heaven because we got to watch the Dallas Cowboy game on a NICE big screen tv.. It was a blast!

2 comments:

Wright said...

Yay! I love the blog! It looks GREAT! Can't wait to see more of the pics taken with that new camera!

Stefanie said...

Hey great to see you have entered the world of blogging. It is so much fun! Love all the pictures. I must say Logan gets first place for the best Halloween costume!